The ETHOS handgun modification package is designed from the ground up to be a fighting handgun. We've taken a venerable platform and tweaked it to meet our extremely high standards.
The grip has been stippled to ensure secure purchase during long strings of rapid fire, with hands that are wet or bloody, or when dexterity is compromised by cold weather or gloves. We optionally remove finger grooves to fit the grip to our client's hand, not the other way around. Additionally, we undercut the trigger guard to allow as high of a grip as possible, for greater recoil control without the discomfort of the infamous "Glock Knuckle" experienced by many with a stock trigger guard.
Naturally, the ETHOS comes with our tigger, tuned up and installed for a trigger press even better than our drop in kits.
The ETHOS slide has been expertly milled by ATEi, and in keeping with their reputation they have turned every unused surface of the boring, factory rectangle of steel into an advantage. The muzzle end is narrowed and bullnosed to allow ease of re-holstering, while the enhanced forward cocking serrations do not extend across the frame rail channel where strength is of paramount importance. The forward cocking serrations, in conjunction with ATEi's signature fish scale top serrations (developed in partnership with Steve Fisher of Sentinel Concepts) allow the end user the same confidence that our stippled grip does; any weather, any malfunction, one hand or two, the job will get done.
The ETHOS RMR cut is also done by ATEi, and is made-to-measure with recoil bosses for a specific RMR housing, providing a level of fit and optic protection not seen elsewhere in the industry. The slide is finished in QPQ (Black Nitride) to prevent corrosion and harden the surface of the steel. Optional cerakote is available, but will never be substituted for the QPQ, we don't take shortcuts.
- 360 Degree Stippling for a secure grip in adverse conditions
- Optional finger groove removal for enhanced ergonomics
- Trigger guard undercut for better recoil management and comfort
- Enhanced forward and rear cocking serrations, with top serrations for easy one or two-handed manipulations under the worst of conditions
- Bullnosed Slide for ease of reholstering
- Tuned Overwatch trigger of your choice
- Made-to-Measure RMR cut, backed up with all black suppressor sights
- QPQ (Black Nitride) metal finish with optional Cerakote on slide, frame and trigger
- Available with a variety of add ons
Because we have an FFL, federal law allows you to ship your firearm or frame directly to us for our services. We must ship the firearm directly back to the address it was shipped from, this is not negotiable.
- You must ship your frame either using UPS or FedEx. Use the smallest box you can to minimize your shipping cost.
- Your frame will be shipped directly back to you using UPS or FedEx and a tracking number will be provided upon shipment. An adult over age 21 must be present to sign for the package.
- For information about shipping firearms via UPS, click here.
- For information about shipping firearms via FedEx, click here.
DISCLAIMER: "GLOCK" is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc., and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Neither Overwatch Tactical LLC, dba Overwatch Precision, nor this site is affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by Glock, Inc., or Glock Ges.m.b.H. The use of "Glock" on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock pistols, parts, or components.