The OP TAC Trigger System is a patent-pending 6-Piece upgrade for your Smith and Wesson MP 2.0 that reduces total AND pre-travel by 50%. Engineered by OP from the ground up, this kit provides unmatched performance you have come to expect from the Overwatch team.
Through progressive die manufacturing techniques, our trigger bar is held to the tightest tolerances to guarantee the most consistent performance and quality. This state-of-the-art manufacturing process coupled with a space-aged NP3 coating provides the end user with the highest quality after-market trigger bar ever offered.
Our proven flat faced TAC trigger and curved FALX trigger have been adapted to this new platform to offer shooters two different shoe options.
Two proprietary sears allow for a light and consistent break that can be tuned to the shooters preference for carry or competition.
The safety plunger is of proprietary design that replaces the chamfered OEM plunger that we found to create a measurable "hump" in the trigger pull. This Swiss CNC'ed and NP3'ed part creates a smooth pull to the wall. The plunger spring provides constancy and safe operation of this part as intended by S&W.
This kit contains-
- OP's proven Tac Trigger shoe design
- Patent-Pending OP NP3'ed trigger bar
- OP trigger return spring
- Carry (4.25LBS) or Competition (<3.0LBS) Sears
- OP NP3-ed safety plunger and 316 stainless spring
- Two unique 316 stainless sear springs for further tuning
- Black, Gun Metal Gray, and FDE trigger shoe colors available
- Black, Gold, Red and Blue safety colors available