The Overwatch Precision HAVE BLUE MOS Sight set for your Glock handgun is a combat optimized back-up sight set designed to provide a fast, clean sight picture.
Together with your RMR, the all black .395" high, 0.130" square-bottomed rear notch and .390" tall, 0.105" wide plain black front sight work in concert, giving you blazing fast sight acquisition without sacrificing precision for small targets or longer engagement ranges. The serrated rear of both front and rear sights minimizes glare, and the edges of the rear sight aren't so sharp as to eat the skin off of your body while concealing your handgun and are a perfect back up to your Trijicon RMR.
With aesthetics inspired by one of our favorite airframes, HAVE BLUE sets the standard for durability, rapid acquisition, and usefulness for one-handed manipulations, all with stunning good looks. The last thing you see before you send a shot is your sights, and let's be real; HAVE BLUE is sexy AF.*
- Co-witness on direct-milled RMRs
- Lower 1/3 sight picture on Glock's MOS System
- Front and Rear sights are serrated to reduce glare
- Sight heights selected to provide good POI with carry ammo for the 9mm/.40/.357 family of Glock handguns (not recommended for G43)
- Machined from 4140 steel bar stock
- Salt Bath Nitrided for corrosion resistance and increased surface hardness
- Front Sight comes with a 316 stainless steel sight screw
- Rear Sight features a set screw for additional security
- Combat Hold sight picture
Our lawyer says that this should be installed by a qualified gunsmith.
DISCLAIMER: "GLOCK" is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc., and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Neither Overwatch Tactical LLC, dba Overwatch Precision, nor this site is affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by Glock, Inc., or Glock Ges.m.b.H. The use of "Glock" on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock pistols, parts, or components.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warningsca.gov