Typical product fulfillment will take up to 5 business days. When heavy order volume occurs, shipping maybe delayed by up to an additional five (5) business days. If it is day 2 and you dont have a tracking number, hang tight. We are working on it! Orders to Alaska and Hawaii are shipped via USPS only (it is best for you, we promise). Please note, any product exchanged may have a slightly different shade of ano as we cannot control that process!
All products are shipped UPS flat rate unless otherwise specified. If you change your shipping address after your order is placed, we will contact you first to determine the reason, as this is a common method of fraud. Due to ITAR regulations we only ship our products to addresses within the United States.
Overwatch Precision Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you have 15 days from the date of delivery to return your product(s). Products must be in new and unused condition to be accepted as returns. If the product has been installed, you will be charged a 10% restocking fee, NO EXCEPTIONS!
If for any reason the products you purchased do not meet your needs or requirements, please use the Return Authorization Request feature built into the site or reach out to us at Info@OverwatchPrecision.com. Please see the following policies for returns and exchanges:
- Our error: If we send the wrong product to you we will cover return shipping back to us for exchange or refund of your purchase. The products must be in their original packaging and in an unused condition, along with your original invoice. If you have installed the product, you will be charged a 10% restocking fee, no exceptions. Due to potential fraud issues, we will NOT ship the correct trigger or product to you until we have received the exchanged product.
- Your error: If you decide to return or exchange your purchase after we have shipped your order, you can return or exchange your product within 15 days. NO returns or exchanges will be authorized after 15 days under any circumstances. Returned or exchanged products must be unused and in their original packaging along with your original invoice, or a restocking fee will be applied. You will be responsible for return shipping as well as any new shipping cost to get new product to you. If the product has been installed, a 10% restocking fee will be assessed. Due to potential fraud issues, we will NOT ship the correct trigger or product to you until we receive the exchanged product.
- Defective Product/Warranty Issue: We stand by our products and warranty. Any product made by Overwatch Precision found to be defective will be replaced by us at no cost to the customer other than shipping costs. Defective products must first be shipped to us for examination. If the product is found to be defective, we will ship you a new replacement. Due to potential fraud issues, we will NOT ship replacement product to you until we have received the exchanged product. Intentional misuse or abuse of products and cosmetic issues will not be warrantied.
- Anodizing: Anodizing is an imperfect process and shades will vary from batch to batch. While we do our best to match the pictures shown, there is no guarantee that they will be complete matches or that it will match your gun or any of your other accessories. If you received an anodized trigger and you are unhappy with it you are welcome to return it as long as you fall within the return window and guidelines.
- Return Packaging: It is important that the package is returned in a manner in which no damages occur to the product during return shipping. Failure to do so could result in damaging the product and resulting in a restocking fee.
Shipping costs will not be refunded if a full product refund is issued.
No refunds will be issued until we have received the returned products.
If you have purchased one of our products from an Overwatch Precision retail partner and would like to return or exchange it, please contact the dealer you purchased it from and they will help you according to their policies.
If you purchased a product from one of our retailers and have a warranty concern, please contact us directly.