Overwatch Precision is now offering our MP 2.0 Compact baseplate. This base plate is constructed from 7075 T6 aluminum and hard coat anodized to Type III Mil-A-8625 standard.
If you find yourself in the combat seat, adding this extended lip +0 baseplate will help you gain more control over your MP 2.0 Compact during firing. The additional weight of the aluminum baseplate aids in dropping the magazine while the extended lip aids in one handed magazine stripping and improves control.
This baseplate will only work on magazines with the round Smith and Wesson floor/locking plates (will not the rectangle versions). This baseplate does NOT add extra capacity to the magazine. Just like our triggers, this baseplate is built like a tank (Abrams not those janky T-72's).
- Mitigates recoil by creating a leverage control point
- Locks both primary and support hand into grip
- Extended lip aids in one handed magazine stripping
- Promotes positive grip control and consistent hand placement
- +0 only
- Dot matrix for numbered identification
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warningsca.gov