Overwatch Precision is now offering our MP 2.0 Compact baseplate. This base plate is constructed from 7075 T6 aluminum and hard coat anodized to Type III Mil-A-8625 standard.
If you find yourself in the combat seat, adding this extended lip baseplate will help you gain more control over your MP 2.0 Compact during firing. The extended lip mitigates felt recoil through the addition of the leverage point. The additional weight of the aluminum baseplate aids in dropping the magazine while the extended lip aids in one handed magazine stripping.
This baseplate will only work on magazines with the round Smith and Wesson floor/locking plates not the rectangle versions. This baseplate does NOT add extra capacity to the magazine. Just like our triggers, this baseplate is built like a tank (Abrams not those janky T-72's).
- Mitigates recoil by creating a leverage control point.
- Extended lip aids in one handed magazine stripping.
- Promotes positive grip control and consistent hand placement.
- Does not add extra capacity to the magazine (for you folks behind enemy lines).
- Will make you (or your pistol) better looking.
- American made and built like a tank, right here in Phoenix AZ!