The OP FALX Trigger System is a patent-pending 6-Piece upgrade for your Smith and Wesson MP 2.0. Engineered by OP from the ground up, this kit provides unmatched performance you have come to expect from the Overwatch team.
Through progressive die manufacturing techniques, our trigger bar is held to the tightest tolerances to guarantee the most consistent performance and quality. This state-of-the-art manufacturing process coupled with a space-aged NP3 coating provides the end user with the highest quality after-market trigger bar ever offered.
Our NP3'ed carry sear provides a smooth, crisp, predictable break for the life of the firearm.
Our proven curved FALX trigger has been adapted to this new platform and provides significant pre-travel and over-travel elimination while deleting the unfavorable OEM hinged trigger.
The striker block is of proprietary design and replaces the chamfered OEM plunger that we found to create a measurable "hump" in the trigger pull. This Swiss CNC'ed and NP3'ed part provides a smooth pull to a predictable wall and is made of A2 tool steel. The plunger spring provides constancy and safe operation of this part as intended by S&W.
- OP's proven FALX Trigger shoe design
- 35% less pre-travel
- 36% less over-travel
- Patent-Pending Progressive-Die produced and NP3'ed trigger bar installed on shoe
- OP designed trigger return spring with dampening felt insert
- OP NP3-ed striker block with 316 stainless spring
- Two unique 316 stainless sear springs for further tuning, (3.5lb red spring or 4.25lb green spring)
- USE ONLY THE OEM SEAR CAM
- All products designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
*Compatible with 2.0 9mm and .40 cal models*
*Trigger Bar and Shoe Not compatible with 10mm models*
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warningsca.gov